Austin LASIK & Cataract Surgery – Austin Eye
Serving Austin Laser Eye Surgery and Cataracts Patients
Trust Your Vision to Experience, The Most Advanced Surgical Technology, and the Highest Level of Patient Care
Mitchel Wong, MD, Shannon M. Wong, MD, John Odette, MD, Marie Bui, MD & Whitney Cansler, OD
Pictured (left to right): Marie Bui, MD, Mitchel Wong, MD, Shannon Wong, MD and John Odette, MD & Whitney Cansler, OD.
Choosing your ophthalmologist involves trust. This trust is especially important when contemplating eye surgery. The medical care and concern that we provide at Austin Eye is of the highest possible standard. Each patient that we care for can be assured that they will receive medical and surgical care that involves honest, caring ethical ophthalmologists, the most advanced and state-of-the-art medical and surgical technology, and the support of a professional and caring staff… You have chosen the right practice for your eye care.
Experience and Leading-Edge Technology
- Austin LASIK surgery pioneers – First ophthalmologists to perform LASIK surgery in Austin (1995).
- First ophthalmologists in Austin (and one of the first 25 centers in the USA) to utilize the IntraLase FS laser for iLASIK “All-Laser LASIK” – the safest, most precise laser technology for creation of the corneal flap in LASIK (Nov 2002).
- First ophthalmology practice in Austin to provide FDA-approved Custom Wavefront-guided iLASIK surgery.
- First and most experienced ophthalmologists in Austin to provide Laser Cataract Surgery (2012).
- We have treated thousands of patients from across the United States with Laser Vision Correction and Refractive Cataract Surgery.
Our Commitment to the Highest Quality of Patient Care
Our patients expect the best possible premium care for their eyes. Our expertise in laser eye surgery and cataract and refractive lens surgery combined with our commitment to the highest quality patient care and the use of state-of-the-art technology allows us to provide the best possible care for our patients. The highly skilled Austin cataract surgeons, LASIK and ophthalmology practitioners at Austin Eye will personally perform the examinations before and after surgery in addition to performing your surgery – thus insuring the best results. We have been and will continue to be leaders and innovators in the field of laser and refractive eye surgery.
Click here to schedule a Complimentary Consultation with a cataract surgeon or LASIK Austin surgeon.