Vision Correction – Austin Eye
Services We Provide
We practice comprehensive ophthalmology while specializing in laser vision correction (iLASIK), cataract and refractive lens procedures. Our Austin LASIK and eye care practice includes:
- Pediatric and Adult Healthy eye Exams for glasses and contact lenses
- No stitch Cataract Surgery
- Bladeless Cataract Surgery using the LenSx laser.
- Lens implant surgery (with the Crystalens, restor and Tecnis multifocal lens implants) to reduce or eliminate the need for reading glasses and/or bifocals.
- Glaucoma treatment and surgery
- Diabetic eye care and laser surgery for diabetes
- Reconstructive and cosmetic eyelid surgery
- Surgery for crossed eyes (Strabismus)
- Eyeglass services at our optical dispensary capitol optical (www.capitoloptical.com).
- Routine eye exams with experienced Austin eye doctors.
- Contact lenses (soft, toric, RGP, specialty).
- Corneal surgery including corneal transplantation surgery and DSEK and DSAEK (Descemet’s Stripping Endothelial Keratoplasty) surgery.
- Visian Implantable Collamer Lens (ICL) surgery to correct high degrees of nearsightedness.
- Toric Intraocular Lens (IOL) surgery to correct astigmatism at the time of cataract surgery.
- Intacs corneal rings for the treatment of keratoconus.